Wednesday, January 24, 2007

YAHOOOOO!!!!!


Well I got my wish at 6:12 AM today! I rolled over turned on VOCM and heard the announcer say "All schools under the Eastern School District are closed for the day." I did a silent happy dance and thanked all the gods in the universe! Needless to say I'm one happy girl.
I didn't count on all the shovelling I would have to do. Since Rob isn't able to do it for me Bernie has been helping me out. Today was just too much to expect Bern to help me so I trudged outside and needless to say my arms are sore. I wish I had my digital camera to post a picture of all the snow. I must try and convince mom to loan me hers...hee! hee!
What's this? More snow for Friday? Egads! One snow day a week is fine with me. A girl can't be too greedy.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Great start to your blog, Krista!

I'll post your link on mine when I get a chance over the next few days.

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Are you a teacher Krysta??

Deb
( 4 more sleeps)

Bonnie said...

Hi Krista,
I didn't think anyone else in the world knew what pricklies where. Spent my time catchin' them as a little girl. Nice to put a face to ya. Hang in there. Love the snow days too!!
Bonnie