Tuesday, January 30, 2007

More Snow and Rumours


I'm currently basking in the glow of a SNOW DAY! Mother Nature got it right this time. Tell me, is greed a bad thing? I can't help it! The endorphines that run through my body when I hear that magical phrase "All schools in the metro region are closed for the day" are very addictive. Hmmmm, I wonder if I should seek therapy? Two weeks down South might be the perfect Rx.
I want to start posting some pics of the clothes I have for Layla but that would require me not being a scatter brain. Every time I go to mom's I forget to take the bleepin' camera. Is my subconscious trying to tell me something? The fact that I indulge in a smidge of procrastination every now and again couldn't have anything to with it, could it?
Have you checked out the Rumour Queen site? It's listed under my favs to the right side of the screen. It's a VERY ADDICTIVE site. She is giving an R3 rating for October 14, 2005 to be included in this batch of referrals (fingers and toes crossed).

1 comment:

RoLo said...

Heres hoping for a big batch of referrals:)