Saturday, January 27, 2007

Is the Roof Comin' Off Her??


Holy Toledo tah Betsy! It is sooo windy outside!! I keep thinking that the roof will lift right off the house...no easy feat considering my roof is FLAT!


Deb: good guess about the Pricklies! I really like your explanation. I'll give you half a bonus point. I cannot believe you will be on your way to Olivia in less than 48 hours!!! You must be jumping out of your skin. I'll say prayers for good weather...no delays.
Anyone else out there willing to take a chance and guess what a Prickly is?

1 comment:

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

Krista,

You should put a post on the Canadian yahoo group letting everyone know you have a blog. If you need the link just drop me a line TODAY and I'll send it to you.

I'm planning on hitting the sack around 7 or 8 so do it before then. We have to get up at 3:30 and I figured the earlier I go to bed, the quicker out time will come :-)

One excited mama!!!!