Sunday, January 28, 2007

My Baby Girl Denver


I have a baby girl, her name is Denver. She is of the feline persuasion. I thought a cat would be a nice Christmas gift for Rob a few years ago. We picked her up on New Year's Eve 2004 and it's been love ever since. Don't get me wrong, she's by no means the type of cat who lets you maul her. She is a DIVA! If she wants you to touch it's fine BUT if not watch out! She hisses and growls! Then again, she is a sook. When I come home at the end of the day she beats it down the stairs and winds herself around the legs of the table until I pick her up. She lays on top of the computer table while I type and stays with me in the basement while I do the treadmill. Like I've already said, she's my baby girl.

I think Miss Denver knows how to WORK IT too because she actually poses for pictures. I may create a gallery for her. I've got to do something to whittle away the months before I see Layla's picture. So, I promise I won't be Crazy Cat Lady but indulge me if I post every now and then about my first baby girl.

No comments: