Monday, January 29, 2007

Another Storm???


Okay what's up with Mother Nature? She has her timing all wrong. Snowstorms on Friday nights and Sundays are wasted storms from my perspective. As a teacher any storm that doesn't come on a weekday and start around 5:00AM is a wasted storm. Now we are supposed to be socked again tonight! So Mother Nature has it half right...it's a weekday but the storm will end at 6:00AM. That kind of flurry activity makes me nervous. I will be antsy all night wondering if tomorrow will be a snow day. Oh well, things could be worse.

Be sure to check out Deb and Kirk's blog. They arrived in Beijing today. They will finally have Olivia in their arms on Wednesday evening!

Carolyn gets full bonus points for her guess re:What is a Prickly? It's similar to a Minnow but it is smaller. The photo is a Minnow. If I can get a picture of a Prickly I'll post it later.

1 comment:

RoLo said...

thank you for sharing the link to Deb & Kirks site.