Friday, January 26, 2007

What is a Prickly?

So I still have electricity, thank goodness! I would be a sad girl if I lost electricity and I couldn't play around with my blog tonight. I know I should do some housework but life is too short to worry about that, especially when it's Friday night. Which brings me to another issue. This stinking storm didn't give me a day off work (I'm being greedy I know) and it ruined my plans for a lovely evening with some girls from work! Oh well I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too.
Quick question: Who knows what a prickly is? Bonus points for those of you who guess anything that isn't R-rated!

2 comments:

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

O.K, I'll play.

I don't think this is what your pricklies are but its the opposite of "warm fuzzies"

"cold pricklies" are the opposite of that warm and fuzzy side of things.

worth a shot!
Deb
(less than 48 hours to go)

Carolyn said...

We used to catch pricklies when we were kids- our pricklies were fish!