Tuesday, April 24, 2007

To My Outstanding August/Sept.2006 DTC Secret Pal




I've signed up to be a secret pal with another group of individuals whose files were DTC (The date your dossiers went to China)in August and September 2006. We agree to send gifts bimonthly based upon a theme through to June 2008. This month the theme was bathtime. Well, I hardly know where to begin with the descriptive praise for my secret pal. To say she is generous is an understatement. I am still overwhelmed by the thought and care that went into each and evry part of Layla's gift. She even wrapped all the gifts! You can see the ducky paper in the background of the pictures. Even the card is so cute with the the bums on the babies. The message inside her card said:
Krista,
I am so very excited to be your secret pal and be sharing this wait with you! Layla is such a beautiful name and I look forward to shopping for and showering her with lots of goodies! Wishing you a wonderful April...Your Aug./Sept.2006 Secret Pal.

The level of gratefulness on my part is not measurable. Secret Pal, I am blessed. Not just because your package held so many treasures but because your words and heart were in each special touch. Grazie,Merci,Thank-you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Krista,

Your Secret Pal really knew how to choose gifts for Layla. I think the gifts are beautiful and I can't wait for Layla to use them!!!!

I think this is such a great idea.
Love,
Nana

Joce and sometimes Shawn said...

What a lucky week you have had and it is only Tuesday!!! To get such lovely gifts, for the lovely Layla!! Helps take the sting out of the wait and move it along.