Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Thanks Jocelyn!


This gorgeous picture frame and a handmade card were sent to me by my dear friend Jocelyn. She is such a wonderful person! She thinks Layla's picture will look marvellous in the frame. I'm sure Jocelyn hit the nail on the head and there's no doubt Layla will be spoiled (But definitely not a brat). I wish Jocelyn and I lived closer to one another. It would be so much fun to shop, go to movies and have girl's night out with each other in tow. Most of all it would be amazing to raise our girls together. I'm thankful Joce is such a good friend. I value her friendship even if she didn't send me lovely gifts.

2 comments:

Joce and sometimes Shawn said...

Oh, Krista!! You have made me cry so early in the morning. Your friendship is truly a blessing to me and too my family. I really don't know how I would be managing this wait with out you. We do shop for our girls together, its just over the web.

Devin told his friend that we might be going to NF too!!

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

That Jocelyn sure does have a crafty knack for stuff. I wouldn't mind being closer to her too so I could steal her creative brain for projects!!!!

The picture frame is beautiful and will be very special when you catch your prickles (still don't know what that means...think I missed that)