Saturday, March 10, 2007

Layla's Goodies


I'm in the process of creating Layla's Lifebook through Jocelyn's Workshop In a Box (See link on the right). I will post pages later but man, oh man are they wonderful! If you are considering doing a lifebook for your child-to-be then definitely use Jocelyn's services.


Layla has so much STUFF already that I can't imagine what it will be like when she's finally "In the house." I think she's going to be spoiled just a tad! On the right I want to create a link to her stuff. Then you could click it to see all the goodies I mentioned in my previous posts. Does anyone know how to do this? Help me please! I'll try to upload all the pics but it might take a little while. Denver was in the thick of things while I was clicking away so I thought I'd include this pic. Is it a sign of things to come?

No comments: