Monday, March 5, 2007

It's been a long time

Hello there cyberworld! It's been a long time since I've posted but that's how it goes sometimes. There is so much to discuss. For example, Carolyn received her referral!!!! Her family was referred a little boy whom they have named Daniel. He's 3 years old and they will probably travle to China in June to adopt him. Check out the link to their blog on the right.

Mom's boyfriend Bernie went to Florida and brought back the most marvellous gifts for Layla! A tea set, 2 silk pyjama outfits, a purse, and a medallion for long life and good health. He also had his friend at work who just came back from China buy him a quilted, pink outfit. I can't wait to take pictures and post them. My mom went to Costco and bought Layla the most amazing beach towel, well it could really serve as a rug it's that big and plush! It's covered in ladybugs!! I will post pics...hopefully this weekend.

1 comment:

Joce and sometimes Shawn said...

I need to see pictures of the goodies for Layla. I may need a couple of those towels for my Beauties.