Saturday, July 21, 2007

I'm Changing My Way of Thinking


I am in the midst of reading "The Secret." It's basic theory purports that we attract everything in our life through our thoughts, no matter if it's good or bad. "Thoughts become things." The book rules out notions of luck, chance happenstance, wrong place at the wrong time and so on. It's pretty much a life altering notion...you can ask for your deepest desire and you will receive it. So I've decided that I'm going to apply these principles to Layla's adoption process. Positive thinking from here on in! Btw,the calligraphic characters above are Layla's name in Mandarin.

4 comments:

Joce and sometimes Shawn said...

I am with you all the way Krista!! I have change from moaning and complaining to visualizing holding my baby and how happy we will be!! I have set a date and I will have my baby by that date.

Now I will have to visualize us being in China together getting our girls.

RoLo said...

I am on the same page as you, Positive thoughts every day all day.

Carolyn said...

I haven't read the book, but I saw the discussion on Oprah! I think it is a great way to live your life.

Krista said...

I agree with each one of you. Positive thoughts and actions from now on.