Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!


I can hardly believe that V-Day is here again! It was a lovely day. First of all it's also teacher appreciation week so the PTA organized lunch for us and they did our lunch supervision too! They gave us a smorgasbord of delights for the palate. It ranged from Baked beans to Pea soup, Caribou Burgeon to Chili and Curried Carrot soup. YUM!!!! Then my secret cupid left me another beautiful gift. She gave me Laura Secord chocolates in the shape of ladybugs which were wrapped in printed ladybug foil paper. I also received earrings from her. My mom, myself and three of her friends went to Taste of Thai for supper and boy, oh boy was it ever scrumptious! I highly recommend dining there if you live in my area. My mom gave me jewelry and the rest of us exchanged chocolates. Rob and I exchanged cards. We'll wait until we're together again to celebrate. Here's to hoping that next year the world will be closer to the love and sense of peace I have today.

No comments: